Friday, December 08, 2017

She Musts- 2017




Every year, I have my students read the entry posted yesterday called The Princess Bride And MookDa's List. It will explain what I'm about to type here. On Thursday, after talking about the previously mentioned article, everyone in my Gospels' classes listed five absolutes about the person they will marry in both the positives (He Must/She Must) and the negative (He Must Not/She Must Not). Here is the first installment, used by permission, from my junior young men . They are all are used by permission:

She must like baseball. -Ryan
She must be willing to hear me out. -Chazz
She must be easy to entertain. -Levi
She must have a stable job. -Justin

She must be well-educated. -Andy
She must know how to keep the house together and cook. -Adrian
She must be an introvert. -Kody
She must see herself as beautiful. -Chancellor
She must be able to run a business. -Casey
She must be a good mother to our children. -Lanz
She must have a sense of responsibility. -Steven
She must aspire to glorify God. -Andrew
She must be confident. -Gavin
She must be shorter than me. -Sebastian
She must be willing to talk things out. -Mason
She must introduce me to her mom. Brian
She must have good hair. -Brant
She must realize her own value. -Jeremy
She must be independent. -Frank
She must believe in God and Jesus. -Mannie
She must be multicultural. -Arye

She must make me fall in love with her every day. -Carson
She must be more beautiful on the inside than the outside. -Ali
She must stick with through the hard times. -Joseph
She must understand the pain of the loss of someone really close. -Kaine
She must be charismatic and have a peaceful aura. -Drew
She must be able to be married til death do us part. -Alec

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com


No comments: