Saturday, December 09, 2017

He Musts- 2017 Edition


Every year, I have my students read the entry posted Thursday called The Princess Bride And MookDa's List. It will explain what I'm about to type here. On Thursday, after talking about the previously mentioned article, everyone in my Gospels' classes listed five absolutes about the person they will marry in both the positives (He Must/She Must) and the negative (He Must Not/She Must Not). Here is the second installment, used by permission, from my junior young ladies. They are all used by permission:

He must tolerate and respect my parents' rules. -Sydney
He must attend church frequently. -Gaby
He must be taller than six foot. -Hope

He must have a job. -Linh
He must be strong in faith and physique. -Erin
He must treat me like a princess, wth love, respect, and kindness. -Amy
He must have the money to support me and want children. -Paige
He must have a cooperative mother. -Morgan
He must be willing to take care of his family. -Grace
He must come from a good family. -Rachel
He must clean up after himself. -Jaida
He must think I'm the prettiest. -Euphe
He must ask my dad for my hand in marriage. -Samera
He must speak at least a little Chinese. -Joyce
He must respect my culture. -Helen
He must love and respect his mom. -Hope
He must put God before everything and love Him more than me. -Sydney

He must love and respect God so he can love and respect me. -Erin
He must visit my family in Mexico one a year. -Gaby

He must be clean and organized. -Linh
He must stand up for me. -Amy
He must have a family that gets along with my family. -Paige
He must make me laugh.... a lot. -Morgan
He must support my decisions. -Grace
He must be hardworking. -Rachel
He must adore me. -Jaida
He must always be on my side. -Euphe
He must be supportive and protective. -Samera
He must be handsome!!!!! -Joyce
He must be taller than me. -Helen

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: