Sunday, December 10, 2017

She Must Nots 2017 Edition


Every year, I have my students read the entry posted Thursday called The Princess Bride And MookDa's List. It will explain what I'm about to type here. On Thursday, after talking about the previously mentioned article, everyone in my Gospels' classes listed five absolutes about the person they will marry in both the positives (He Must/She Must) and the negative (He Must Not/She Must Not). Here is the third installment, used by permission, from my junior young men. They are all are used by permission:

She must not have a bunch of tattoos. -Ryan
She must NOT have anger issues. -Alec
She must not be a glutton. -Drew
She not be an addict of any substance. -Kaine
She must not disrespect my mother. -Joseph
She must not have been previously married. -Ali
She must not constantly criticize my passions. -Carson
She must not like to argue. -Arye
She must not be annoying. -Mannie
She must not be a liar. -Frank
She must not hate her family. -Jeremy
She must not spend all of my money. -Brant
She must not have daily attitude swings. -Brian 

She must not be distant. -Mason
She must not be racist. -Sebastian
She must not get knocked down easily by everyday life. -Gavin
She must not be vegan. -Andrew
She must not be lazy. -Steven
She must not peer pressure me into doing wrong. -Lanz
She must not have TOO short hair. -Casey
She must not jump to conclusions. -Chancellor
She must not smoke. -Kody
She must not have diseases. -Adrian
She must not have piercings. -Andy
She must not be a major hoarder or disorganized. -Justin
She must not be passive-aggressive when it comes to my habits. -Levi
She must not base decisions about me based on what other people say. -Chaz


God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: