Sunday, November 04, 2012

I AM......... Part II


My classes are all studying the seven I AM statements Jesus made in the Gospel of John. If you aren't familiar with them, here they are!
I am the bread of life.
I am the true vine.
I am the good shepherd.
I am the gate for the sheep.
I am the light of the world.
I am the resurrection and the life.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.

I gave my students the assignment of coming up with their own I AM statements which would define them. Over several nights, I will post some of them. They are used with permission, boys in blue and girls in pink!

I am # 66. Cameron
I am redeemed. Nathan
I am enduring. Nick
I am a consoler. Evan
I am God's prodigal son who is coming home. Austin
I am a sucker for charming boys. Taylor

I am in love. Jake
I am as much awake as I am asleep. Jonathan

I am a Doctor Who fan. Katherine
I am a gamer. Chris
I am a work in progress. Charles
I am self conscious. Caitlyn

I am the future. Bruse
I am a friend to those who seek it. Clay
I am a protector. Taylor
I am from a family of Germans. Eric

I am the light of the world. Julia
I am an observer. Kirk
I am a problem solver. Diamond


God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: