Tuesday, October 18, 2011

She Must....

Again tonight and the next two nights, we will look at marriage from the perspective of  my students. This goes back to Sunday's entry called The Princess Bride and MookDa's List. All my students were asked to list six He Must or She Must statements about their future mate and then six He Must Nots and She Must Nots. These statements from some of the gentlemen in my classes are used by permission:

She must be honest. Deiondre.


She must love her husband only. Will


She must follow the way of Jesus Christ. John


She must have a kind heart. Andrew


She must be younger than me. Chris


She must control herself, and not get angry at silly things. Jason


She must be from a functional family. Zachary


She must balance me. Jalen


She must be healthy. Tre'Jean


She must have some of the same interests as me. Matthew F.


She must have a good relationship with her parents. Bryce


She must have good self-esteem. Marcos


She must love God more than anyone else. Princeton


She must be a sports lover. Matthew H.


She must go to church every Sunday. Ebube


She must have a goal or dream for her life. M.J.


She must be able to speak English or Vietnamese. Henry


She must be independent (able to do what she needs). Micah


She must be Chinese. Harry


She must have red hair. Nicholas


She must love me for how I am. Richard


She must be spiritually pure. Sheyi


She must have a clean mouth. Devin


She must be attractive. Matthew D.


She must have a sense of humor. Gino


She must be shorter than me. Jeremiah


She must have a good reputation. Cory


She must respect herself. Demoi


She must know about art, and be able to speak Korean. David H.

She must be nice to  my mother. Talghin


She must be able to let her guard down and be loving. Paul


She must be my same race. Dominique


She must want to have children. Kyle


She must be talkative. Ben


She must be loving. Johnny


She must be a virgin. Gabe

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

http://www.hawleybooks.com/
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: