Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Blessing, Chapter 4

These are blessings from my sixth period, eighth grade Bible class. This is a very talented group of young men and ladies. I hope you enjoy their thoughts!

"Dear child of mine; don't cry but have always a smile on your face so that rays of your sunshine may fall upon others who are downcast. Don't worry about days to come- they will solve themselves in due time. Have greater faith than I."
Cody, Grade 8

"Dear great heavenly child, you are a gift from the Holy Spirit. Keep your head up in the sky and always follow the Lord. Be gracious and respect the Heavenly Father."
Christian, Grade 8

"Dear child, may God bless you with everything you need to fulfill you life. Remember that no matter what you do or who you become, God and I will love you for eternity. Sleep well tonight and let tomorrow be a new day blessed by God."
Zach, Grade 8

"My beautiful son, do good in the eyes of the Lord, and you shall be saved. Before you go to sleep tonight, I will pray for you in the Heavenly Kingdom. So shall you be loved in my eyes and the Lord's eyes, my son."
Don, Grade 8

"My child you are one of the greatest blessings in my life. You are special. Let Jesus become the greatest aspect in your life, because He is what keeps you up when people tear you down. Always try your best and always trust in God. Remember, I'll be there and God will be there as well. Just pray and He will answer you."
Vince, Grade 8

"Goodnight son and have a goodnight sleep. Let the Lord bless you in all ways. Love and live for God for He and I love you forever. I will cherish you for the rest of my life."
Gabriel, Grade 8

"Dear my child, I leave you not with a shadow or foot steps but the love of two Fathers. Just know I will always love you and with God, we will soar to the stars."
Joseph, Grade 8

"My child, I want you to know that I pray for and love you always. On top of that, though, you must pray and love yourself. Every day that life goes on, I ask God to spread His wings and protect you. May He guard, guide, and protect everyday of your life. May God bless you abundantly and give you peace. God loves you and so do I. Sweet dreams."
Rachel, Grade 8

"Dear child, have a nice rest. Go to sleep now and therefore be blessed. I'll always be with you and you'll never be alone. God will be with you. Don't worry, groan. So sleep my child and have a nice rest; here is my blessing, your blessing to keep."
Matthew, Grade 8
"Sleep well, my lovely child, for God is always on your side. Always pray and never give up. Follow the Lord and and trust him with all your heart. Always remember your family and who you came from. I will always love you."
Chad, Grade 8
God bless,

Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: