Friday, October 03, 2008

Future Considerations

Yesterday, all my Bible classes read the entry posted last night, The Princess Bride And MookDa's List. After a discussion of marriage qualifications, each student made two lists: five MUSTS of their potential spouse and five CANNOTS. This evening, I will share some of the absolute positives of the WCS 8th and 10th grade classes. Tomorrow night, we'll look at the negative side.

She must care about the environment. (Christian, 8th grade)
He must go to church willingly and not fall asleep. (Ozy, 8th grade)
He must want to serve others, as in mission trips. (Amberly, 10th grade)She must be unique and have a style. (Saro, 10th grade)
He has to be strong to protect me. (Lizzie, 8th grade)
He must always tell me where he's going and I'll do the same. (Lizeth, 8th grade)
She must be alive and exciting. (Devone, 8th grade)
She must have really, really nice eyes!! (J.P., 8th grade)He must take my diabetes seriously. (Jordan, 8th grade)
He must get my DAD's approval. (Erin, 8th grade)

She must be in a five year age range of me. (Langstyn, 10th grade)
He must be a good and loving father and he must bring out the good in me. (Alexa, 10th grade)
He must love The Notebook! (Deandra, 10th grade)
He must treat me like a queen and he must complete me. (Hillary, 10th grade)
He must define true happiness to me by his actions with me. (Jeannett, 10th grade)
He must make me laugh and I must be able to tell him anything. (Giselle, 8th grade)
She must have a soft voice. (Corbin, 8th grade)
She must be American, Costa Rican, or British and she ABSOLUTELY must be a Christian. (Vincent, 8th grade)
He must be ambitious, determined, have goals, and give me security. (Brekendra, 10th grade)
He must have good hygiene. (Kwa, 8th grade)
She must be younger than me but not TOO young. (Elson, 10th grade)
She must help me find the good in me when I can't find it in myself. (Matthew, 10th grade)
He must have six pack abs! (Tosin, 8th grade)
He must be Korean. (Rebecca, 8th grade)
He must be Vietnamese. (Jenny, 10th grade)
She must be Chinese and love Beijing. (Bian, 10th grade)
She must push me to improve mentally and spiritually. (Johnavon, 10th grade)
She must be romantic and a good cook. (Gabriel, 8th grade)
He must be able to stand my loudness. (Stephanie, 10th grade)
He must be able to express how he cares for me. (Cami, 10th grade)
He must have a good relationship with his parents and family. (Kiley, 10th grade)
He must want to be with me, start a family with me, and grow old with me. (Tiffany, 10th grade)
He must treasure me and treat me very well. (Rachel, 8th grade)

Tomorrow, the definite CANNOTS!

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1
www.hawleybooks.comE-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com


No comments: