Thursday, July 31, 2008

Greetings From China!

I am in the office of the agency that invited us to come. My visa has been extended and one of the workers has gone to pick it up, along with my passport. (I have been passport-less from a week!) It has been an incredible trip in many ways and I am sure my life will never be the same. My photography skills have improved and I plan on sharing some good shots and terrific stories when I return. My plane lands in Houston on Monday at noon. The hardest part of the trip is an eighteen hour layover in San Francisco! The food has been terrific and I have seen amazing things. It has been sort of an emotional time for me as today is the one year anniversary of Dad's stroke. I praise God we were blessed with him for seventy-nine years! Keep me in your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: