Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Steve #3

A number of years ago, I was blessed tremendously when good friends Wes and Rachel Hanson named their third son after me. Two weeks ago, I received another prestigious honor when my niece, Meagan, bestowed my name upon yet another baby. This is Steve, an infant abandoned with no name at the Namwianga Mission in Zambia where Meagan lives and works. Like most of these babies, Steve faces a difficult and perhaps brief life. One-third of their children are HIV positive and are often beset with a myriad of various ailments. I thank the Lord for people like Meagan and their heart for the little ones who have no one to speak for them. God bless you, Meagan. And may the Lord watch over you, too, Steve#3.
God bless,
Uncle Steve

Luke 18:1
www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: