Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wednesday Update On Dad

Dave, Scott and Karen, Cecelya, and I all arrived in St. Louis last night. Dad's procedure is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7:15 AM. It will last 4-6 hours. The surgeon will go in from the side due to scar tissue from Dad's quadruple bypass in 2001. According to Scott, the cardiologist was somewhat pleased at the condition of Dad's heart yesterday when they did a scope on it. My brothers said Dad really perked up when they visited him in St. Luke's. (My flight landed too late.) Scott talked considerably to Cathy Caputo, the mother of one of my players. Cathy is a survivor of three valve replacements and it was good to have her insight. I was overwhelmed with the kindness and support I received from my Westbury Christian family! All of us are touched with the love so many have shown to our mom and dad. I will update again this evening but once again, THANKS!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com

No comments: