Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday Update On Dad

Mom slept through my visit this morning but she smiled when I held her hand. The lady in charge of her promised to have her ready to take to our Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday! I brought Dad a Peppermint Mocha Frappaccino from Starbucks. He liked it but told me he liked Java Chip more! I went through his speech therapy and it is obvious he has made considerable progress. Still, he struggles at times with very simple concepts while being able to discuss complex matters. He has also become very anxious over the timing of his medication and IV drips, almost being afraid he has been forgotten. Please pray that the doctors can find out what is causing his anxiety and pray he has peace of mind. In family news, Meagan is back from Zambia! Dave and Scott's families will be on their way to Missouri tomorrow. Please pray for Tom and Sue Simons as they travel from St. Louis to be with their family in Oklahoma. Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: