Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Update On Dad

I was blessed to spend time with both parents today. After worship this morning, I went by and sat with Mom at the West County Care Center. I held her hand but she slept the whole time. This evening, I visited with Dad for three hours. He was in good spirits from having several visitors. His arms are covered with bruises, I suspect from all the IVs. He received a wonderful card from a young lady at their church and he had me read it to him twice. He has a good appetite and put away all his supper! I have promised him a STARBUCKS tomorrow so he has something to look forward to! Once again, I was touched as many people told me how much our folks mean to them. That softens the blow from the struggles we witness them enduring. Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

I'm happy you got to see your mom, even if all you do get to do is hold her hand while she sleeps, it's much better than nothing! And that's good that you saw your Dad, I hope everything is alright with him so far, and nothing goes wrong.
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown