Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Update On Dad

Dad was in less pain today from his back and he felt his therapy went well. I spoke to my Aunt Julia for quite awhile this morning and told Dad about our talk. Aunt Julia is married to Dad's brother, Monroe, and they live in Milwaukee. Dad and I talked about the death of Porter Wagoner which makes no sense unless you read my devotional entry tomorrow. (I apologize for not writing much lately!) He remains hopeful that he can return home soon! I was reminded today of the Lord's intervention as I became aware of a situation where a family in my apartment complex is in a similar state and they have no one to turn to. We are so blessed and Dad is so thankful for all your care and prayers!
God bless,
Steve

Luke 18:1
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

That's good he's feeling better, I hope things keep improving for him, he sounds like a good person. He deserves it :]
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown