Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday Update On Dad

I couldn't get through to Dad tonight- the phone was busy. He's going to have to get an unlisted number! Susan, my first cousin, talked to him and e-mailed me. It was the first time she has spoken to him and she said she could understand Dad although he sounded breathy. Susan and I spent a good bit of time on the phone this afternoon catching up. Her mom, Evelyn, was Mom's sister. Susan and her sisters Ruth and Karen have lost both their mom and Olin, their dad. I feel blessed that my folks are still with us. This morning, I was on the phone with Uncle Monroe (Dad's brother) and Aunt Julia, updating them on Dad's progress and Mom's situation. I have spent more time the last month on the phone with relatives than perhaps I ever have. It's a shame it took Dad's stroke to get me to dial the phone. I will try to do better! Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: