Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Update On Dad

I spoke this afternoon with Dad. He told me it had been a good day! I was pleased with his demeanor over the phone. He was very heartened by the arrival of George and Lynn Ashmore, dear friends of my folks. The Ashmores live in Dallas now but decided to fly back to St. Louis for three days when they heard about Dad's stroke. That is friendship! I try to ask Dad questions to see what he recalls. This afternoon, he remembered a phone conversation with Mark Hall, one of my Houston elders, that took place in June. It is fascinating to me what he can and cannot yet put his finger on. Again, he told me how blessed he feels by all those who love both he and Mom. I concur. We can't thank you enough. You know who you are!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: