Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday Update On Dad

I spent close to four hours with Dad Friday afternoon and evening. He ate a great supper; evidently Friday night dinner is uptown! He had chicken and pasta and ate everything on his plate. Dad felt good about his afternoon therapy but was disappointed that the rehab on Saturday is only in the morning. We sat in a family area for forty-five minutes and I asked him questions. Where did his grandparents immigrate from? (Denmark) What was my maternal grandmother's maiden name? (McClure) What was the name of Mom's older sister? (Evelyn) Name Monroe and Julia's children. (Wayne, Dale, Glen, Glenda) He made about a fifty percent score which isn't great in school but I thought he did well. Even when he would get frustrated, he wanted me to keep going! Dave and Sally are back in the States from Africa and are exhausted. Dave will come to St. Louis next week. Thanks for all the continual prayers!

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1


E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com
PS: Correct spelling of Mrs. Gartner's name- Jeanette! Sorry, Jeanette!

No comments: