Sunday, August 06, 2017

I Can Do All Things (Trina Agee Cornell)

Trina is one of my heroes! We have been on many mission trips together in Honduras and I've grown to love and admire her. She's such a wonderful example, WCS has tried several times to persuade her to teach for us. Trina and her husband Bob live in St. Louis and are expecting their first child!  Pray for me as I recover from my mission in Vietnam!



What do you do
when you're at the end
of your rope?

What do you do
when you don't think
you can keep going?  

What do you do
when you want to quit?

That is the time
to step up your game.  
To hustle. 
To move. 
To act.  

That is the time 
you decide not to quit.
Not to give in. 
Not to let the world bring you down.  

Decide today:
I am a priority. 
I can do this.
I will do this for me.  

I can do
all things
through Christ
who strengthens me.

Never settle. 
Never surrender.  
Aim high. 
The sky's the limit.  
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: