Thursday, July 12, 2012

Greetings from Vietnam!

I hope you have been enjoying the guest authors and their posts! I just wanted to let you know I'm fine, ten days into my trip. We have made a side venture in Cambodia and came back with several terrific memories. Keep me in your prayers as I'm preaching this Sunday. If we are FACEBOOK friends, please note that it is unofficially blocked in Vietnam and I cannot get on. I send out a nightly update with pictures on e-mail. If you would like to get the updates, send me your e-mail address at shawley55@hotmail.com and you will be added! The photo is of me and a 95 year old Cambodian woman who wanted her picture with me at the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh! Thanks for reading!


Applicable quote of the day:
"Go into all the world and preach the Gospel...."
Jesus



God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: