Friday, September 17, 2010

The Certainties, Act 3

This is our last installment of thoughts based on the definition of faith in Hebrews 11:1. Each child wrote five sentences, beginning with I am certain that.... Most of these today are from eighth graders. They show an amazing amount of insight for barely-teens.

"I am certain that Rachel Stone will be my friend no matter what."
Kellie
"I am certain God gave me an athletic ability."
Alexander
"I am certain that even when no one is listening, God hears me; sometimes when I feel no one is there, He is and He will answer my prayers."
Taylor S.
"I am certain that I will be good to the family I hope I have."
Jacob A.
"I am certain that my brother loves me."
Alejandro
"I am certain I will never deny the Lord."
Joshua
"I am certain that God woke me up this morning."
Terrell
"I am certain tomorrow isn't promised."
Clay
"I am certain that my mother would take the pain for herself so that I wouldn't have any."
Carson
"I am certain that Coach Hawley hates pink ties."
Austin
"I am certain that my grandparents truly care about me even though I don't see them that often."
Jacob S.
"I am certain that I would die for my parents."
Justin
"I am certain that I will make it through all the hurt."
Bryce
"I am certain that this school is growing in Christ."
Harrison
"I am certain that I will be loved."
Daniel
"I am certain that I will praise God with all my heart."
Jonathan
"I am certain that my sister and I will always be friends."
Kennedy

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1
www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: