Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Arrangements

We continue to be overwhelmed with the kindnesses of so many. We are in your debt as you show yopreparations with the good people at the Schrader Funeral Home. Ryan will be in charge of everything and we are in good hands. I am so tired I doubt I heard as much as I should ur love to us because of Mom and Dad. Dave and I visited Mom this afternoon . She was happy, talkative, and eating by herself. I could not bring myself to tell her about Dad. We spent close to four hours making funeral have. I found myself almost exhilarated this morning after we called relatives. I felt released that Dad was free...but I still have not been able to sleep at all. Here is the schedule for the coming days:

Thursday, April 17 Visitation 4-8:00 PM

Schrader Funeral Home
14960 Manchester Road
Ballwin, MO 63011

Friday, April 18 Funeral 10:30 AM
Lafayette Church of Christ
115 New Ballwin Road
Ballwin, MO 63021

Saturday, April 19 Burial 1:00 PM
New Corinth Cemetery
Nashville, AR 71852

Thanks to all of you who have sent thoughts our way. I am making a book for all the kids. You could be famous! We love you. Dad/Roger loved you.

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

1 comment:

Mercedian said...

Steve, I knew Roger and Nelda at Green Lawn where I was the preaching minister. I know that you will miss your dad greatly. He was/is a good man.

Blessings to you,

Bruce Logue (Merced, CA)