Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunday Night Update On Dad

I am back in Houston, just getting in from the airport. I was blessed to be able to see Dad four times today. The last two times he was sleeping from medication so I just held his hand for several minutes and prayed with him. Dad, Scott, and Karen returned to Wichita after worship this morning. Cecelya will hold down the fort until Wednesday when Karis, Scott and Karen's daughter, will come for twelve days. My spring break and that of my brothers coincide this year so we will be back in St. Louis in two weeks. Dad continues to get better, from the nurse's report. He has the procedure to drain his excess bleeding in the morning which should take about an hour. The cardiologist will also check up on things while Dad is opened up. The next few days remain critical but we are so pleased with the way things are going. Thanks to the Lord and thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1


E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: