Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday Update On Dad

Today was still another emotional day for Dad. Cecelya left late this afternoon for Montana after ten days of getting a great deal of work done. The health care worker, Diane, accidentally came back a day early but Dad said it worked out well. I think the finality of moving to Wichita, even though there is no set timetable, has sunk in and he is having to accept it...which he is. I told him the good thing about living in Kansas is that he will able to see his children on a daily basis instead of at intervals. Sharyn, a longtime friend of my folks, will come Friday for five days. Sharyn is an occupational therapist and Dad is looking forward to seeing her. I haven't run Dad's phone number in awhile but he loves hearing from old friends. It is 636-225-7448. Thanks for all of your prayers!
God bless,

Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me (or Dad) at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: