Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Update On Dad

My call this evening with Dad was interrupted when people from Lafayette came to sing to him. That's a good reason to be interrupted and he did not seem to mind one bit! He apparently had a good doctor's visit and session with the therapist today. One of his fellow elders, Scott Walker, came by and Dad bestowed some of his prized books to him. He is also looking forward to Sharyn's visit this weekend. Tonight, I read him an e-mail from one of his former students at Lubbock Christian University. Dad preached her wedding right before my folks moved to St. Louis. That is the kind of stuff Dad loves. I keep learning more about my parents!
Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me (or Dad) at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: