Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday Update On Dad

Dad was in good spirits tonight. He is counting the days until he has been told he can go home. (December 14th) With so many setbacks, he fears something will pop up. Cecelya is driving to St. Louis tomorrow to be with Dad and Mom so he is excited about that. We spoke of Mom tonight and Dad said people love him beause they loved Mom. I thought that was perceptive. Pray there are no more setbacks for Dad. Thanks for all of your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

I hope your Dad can go home on the 14th, I'm sure that would take a lot of stress away from everything that's been going on for him. Your dad is lucky that so many love him and have been there for him through out the whole ordeal, I'm really happy he has you and everyone else to support him.
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown