Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday Update On Dad

Physically, Dad is having some more issues with bleeding but we aren't sure of the extent of the problem. He has a roommate again; I assume the gentleman has the same contagious condition as Dad. The mother of one of my former students told Dad this morning that she intends to call him every morning. He was in heaven! While we were speaking, someone from church was bringing in a Christmas tree and I could tell he was choking up. He and Mom loved the holiday season so much. Mom would have left the Christmas tree up year round! Thanks for your constant prayers! Remember, I read to Dad every message you send to me!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

2 comments:

astrosfreak09 said...

That's really nice of that lady to call your dad every day, I bet that will make him feel even better than he already does talking to you every day. That's awesome he's so blessed to have people that care so much about him! I'm really happy for him!
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown

Family fun said...

I think it was probably the Cranston's - they promised last night that they'd bring one in. I had brought in a sprig of pine with a couple cones on the top as well as putting a Santa next to his calendar, covering his tray with blue plastic w snow flakes and took a christmas banner from the cloest and put it on his door. I found a little note pad of Santa that I got and put little Santa's here and there - as well as one on the name plate of his room....he's been confused as to where his room is so the Santa is there as a cue. I'll see what type of Christmas stuff I can take up to Nelda~