Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Update On Dad

Dad had a busy day! This morning, he had a walk-through at the house with Jeanette Gartner and a physical therapist. It was the first time he has been inside the house since July 31. He was proud that he held his composure! The therapist took him through scenarios like getting in and out of the shower, sitting in various locations, etc. Only three days until he moves back home! He also met with representatives from the health care group that will staff his return home, at least in the short term. This is the same company that worked with Mom so he already is familiar with them. Please pray that everything works out. He told me tonight that Sunday might be one of the best days of his life. I hope so! Thanks for all so many have done!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

That's awesome that he's still on track to do that! I'm really happy for him! I'm sure this is going to be the best moment of his life thus far, like I said, it's the perfect Christmas present. I hope yall have a good Christmas!
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown