Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday Update On Dad

Lord willing, this was Dad's last day in the nursing facility and the last phone call I will make to Surrey Place! He had his last IV yesterday and is ecstatic about his return home tomorrow. Dad is not sure what life will be like back home but is eager to find out. The plan is for Don and Jeanette Gartner to take him back to the house about noon. I am out of the loop on health care staffing at the house but my brothers have that covered. Dad says he will go to worship at Lafayette next Sunday. That may be optimistic but he can't wait! Pray that tomorrow is, as he told me several days ago, one of the best days of his life. Thanks for all of your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

That's amazing that your dad is going to be able to go home tomorrow! I wish him all the luck in the world! That's awesome! I'm sure that's making him the happiest man in the world right now! Congrats!
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown