Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Update On Dad

Dad was in a good mood this afternoon. Church friends, the Gartners, brought lunch for Dad and Cecelya. This evening, a small group from his congregation was going to bring communion for him. I am so thankful that my folks have so many friends. Both of our parents have people spend time with them and from my limited observations, that is not the norm. The big question is whether he will be able to come home for Christmas. The house will seem empty without Mom but doubly so if Dad remains in Surrey Place. It's funny how your Christmas wishes change, isn't it? Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve

Luke 18:1
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

I hope your Dad gets home in time for Christmas, I'm sure that would make it all the more special for everyone! God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown