Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Update On Dad

Dad had visits today from a nurse and a physical therapist. Both visits went well. Dad wants to graduate to a cane from his walker so tomorrow, we will go looking for a cane! We have also spent time reading all the nightly updates on him that I have written since August 1. It is therapeutic for him as well as emotional. We wanted to have a fire tonight but all the firewood is wet and we could not find any paper to get it started! Ellen Young, a lady from my church in Houston, continues to call him everyday and he really looks forward to her calls! I visited Mom this afternoon and she mostly slept. I always hate to wake her when she looks so peaceful. Pray for Dave's and Scott's families- and all families- that are traveling this holiday season. Thanks for your prayers and Merry Christmas!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: