Saturday, December 01, 2007

Friday Update On Dad

Dad was still glowing from his surprise visit from Uncle Monroe, Aunt Julia, and Wayne. They stayed for several hours this morning before returning to Wisconsin. Dad is going to be able to go back to Surrey Place on Saturday! There is an isolation room and he will continue his treatment from there. His mode of transportation will be in a car as Tom Simons drives him, due to the schedule of ambulances. Tom plans an unmonitored swing by Starbucks! I hope they aren't followed! It was just so good to hear Dad in a good mood for two days consecutively! I will update his new room and phone number Saturday. Thanks to all who are making his life better and to all who continually pray. I read to Dad each message sent and he invariably gets choked up that people care!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

I'm happy for your dad that he gets to go back on Saturday! And I'm jealous he gets to go to Starbucks, I haven't been to one in months, haha! He sounds like he's still going strong!
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown