Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday Update On Dad

Dad sounded good tonight. I showed the video Sue made of him thanking my kids in class today and it was obvious many of the kids were touched. When you put a voice and a face on a person you pray for, it makes a difference. Dad will be in isolation for one to two weeks which was not the easiest news for him to hear. It will be several days for his biopsy comes back. Thanks for all of you who have sent e-mails for me to read to him- he loves hearing from anyone, even strangers! Please join us in praying there are no further complications!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

Sorry to hear about what's happening, but hopefully he'll pull through it. He's sounds strong so I'm sure he will! He's in my prayers!
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown