Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monday Update On Dad

I arrived in St. Louis last evening. (Thanks to Russell and Susan for rides to and from the airports!) It was the first time for me to see Dad. I wasn't sure what to expect but I walked away feeling encouraged. He is under great care at St. Luke's! Dad was very excited about the rehab he had received yesterday which is obviously very strenuous. He retains his sense of humor and his speech is improving. It is a long fight. He appears to have lost more weight but perhaps that is a byproduct of the stroke. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We are fortunate to have so many good people looking after our folks. Also, thanks to Westbury Christian School for making it easy for me to miss four days of school. We are blessed!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: