Wednesday, January 24, 2018

He Musts: 2018 Eighth Grade Girls' Version


Every year, I have my students read the entry  called The Princess Bride And MookDa's List (http://stevehawley.blogspot.com/2006/08/princess-bride-and-mookdas-list.html) It will explain what I'm about to type here.  After talking about the previously mentioned article, everyone in my 8th grade Bible classes listed seven absolutes about the person they will marry (IN THE VERY DISTANT FUTURE!) in both the positives (He Must/She Must) and the negative (He Must Not/She Must Not). Here is the first installment, used by permission, from my junior high young ladies, who did a terrific job! They are all are used by permission:

-He must love me even through hard times. Aspen
-He must be a rocker and love Def Leppard! Hailey
-He must want to have a family. Heaven
-He must talk about his feelings. Kennedy

-He must like vintage items. Darian
-He must put up with my drama queen attitude. Erin
-He must love God. Lorell
-He must enjoy the journey ahead. Hayden
-He must be willing to learn Spanish. Vanessa
-He must see the good side of bad situations. Alex

-He must be a good cook. Pressly
-He must be taller than me. Kendall
-He must accept me for who I am. Jill
-He must be good to our children. Aspen
-He must be able to support a family. Hailey
-He must want to build with me emotionally. Kennedy
-He must understand that I'm not nice all the time. Heaven
-He must respect me as his equal. Darian
-He must be a feminist. Erin
-He must love dogs. Lorell
-He must love sports and be athletic. Hayden
-He must make me want to become a better person.Vanessa
-He must love all people. Alex
-He must be thoughtful and funny. Pressly
-He must have good hair and hygiene. Kendall

-He must love cats. Jill

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
Email me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: