Tuesday, December 12, 2017

He Must Nots: 2017 Edition


Every year, I have my students read the entry posted last Thursday called The Princess Bride And MookDa's List. It will explain what I'm about to type here. On Thursday, after talking about the previously mentioned article, everyone in my Gospels' classes listed five absolutes about the person they will marry in both the positives (He Must/She Must) and the negative (He Must Not/She Must Not). Here is the fourth installment, used by permission, from my junior young ladies. They are all are used by permission:
He must not let me win every battle. -Gaby
He must not swear to God. -Sydney
He must not be rude. -Helen
He must depend on his family. -Joyce
He must not expect me to be his mom. -Samera
He must not argue with me over small things. -Euphe
He must not give up on me. -Jaida
He must not be a neat freak. -Rachel
He must not gamble and smoke. -Grace
He must not be a felon. -Morgan
He must not have contact with his exes. -Paige
He must not be weak. -Amy He must not have a beard. -Linh
He must not want more than three children. -Erin
He must not be nonchalant. -Hope
He must not put down other women. -Gaby
He must not physically or verbally abuse me. -Sydney
He must not sleep all the time. -Helen

He must not be dirty. -Joyce
He must not be aggressive. -Samera
He must not be abusive to our children. -Euphe
He must not abuse any substances. -Jaida
He must not be cheap. -Rachel
He must not insist in living in only one place. -Grace
He must not start unnecessary arguments. -Morgan
He must not give me a reason  to not trust him. -Paige
He must not hold in his anger. -Amy
He must not think all about himself. -Linh
He must not have a low income. -Erin
He must not stop doing the things he did to get me -Hope

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks



No comments: