Monday, August 19, 2013

Update From Meagan


I often post updates from my niece, Meagan Hawley. Meagan, the daughter of my brother, Dave, and his awesome wife, Sally, lives and works at the Namwianga Mission in Zambia. There, she cares for orphaned and abandoned babies, many of whom are HIV+. Meagan is an amazing young woman who has dedicated her life to the Lord, helping those who cannot help themselves. Usually, I copy and paste her reports but on this one, I am unable to transfer the pictures and to leave them out would do the story injustice. Please take five minutes to read her blog from Saturday- you'll praise God for those who serve our Creator by serving others and you will smile in the process!

http://zambianhavenonearth.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-new-home-for-kurt-and-jessie.html

You might have to copy and paste the link!

God bless,
Uncle Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: