Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Parables And Youtube


This week, my sophomore Gospels classes have been studying three parables, including the Parable Of The Wicked Tenants, found in Matthew 21:33-41; Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-18. This year, I've been using clips from youtube where you can find an incredible amount of material that is usable in a Bible class. Yesterday, I showed this clip from a group called Belairdrama, which I think is amazing as it portrays the above mentioned parable. It's short but the kids paid rapt attention. See what you think.

Applicable quote of the day:
“To paraphrase Muggeridge: Everything is a parable that God is speaking to us, the art of life is to get the message.” 
Chester Elijah Branch

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1
www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: