Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Engish Teacher

My entry tonight is really just an advertisement for another's blog. Yamileth Contreras is a young lady from our congregation who graduated from college in May. In late August, Yamileth took a huge leap of faith and moved to China to teach English. She is chronicling her adventure in her blog at http://yamilethvictoria.wordpress.com/. I cannot imagine myself doing that at that age or maybe even now. I would ask you tonight to spend several minutes reading her journey which is in its infancy. I know she would love blog comments and e-mails at  yamilethvictoria@gmail.com. Because of where she is living, it is imperative that the wording of messages be vague in terms of spiritual references. Please take the time to check out her site and please keep this wonderful young lady in your prayers!

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: