Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Update On Charles From Meagan




My niece, Meagan, lives at the Namwianga Mission in Zambia. Meagan has Christians back home pray for individual children in the orphanage. My little boy is Charles. Here is the latest update from Meagan on Charles. If you would like to be assigned a wonderful baby in Africa to pray for daily, e-mail me and I will pass it on to Meagan. THANKS!

Hello Uncle Steve! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer vacation! I just wanted to give you a quick prayer update on Charles so you knew what to be praying for him these days. I hope you are having a fruitful trip to Honduras if you are there right now!

As you can see, Charles was in a “mood” this day I was trying to take his picture. Normally he is the sweetest, smiliest, happiest little man. But this day he was having none of the camera! Charles is doing very well, though. He is a happy, well adjusted, sweet little guy. He is walking now and into everything. He has been very healthy lately, and we’re thankful for that. He will be two next month, so he will probably be heading back to the village with a family member anytime now. Please continue praying for him that he will stay healthy and keep growing so nicely. Pray for the transition he will make someday soon back into village life. Pray for the home he will go to, that it will be a place where he is loved and cherished and taught about God.

Thank you so much for praying! I hope your day is wonderful! I love and miss you very much!
Meagan

1 comment:

Sherry Ann said...

I am not sure but if my memory serves me correct I remember there's one baby that Meagan named after you, Steve. I would love to pray for baby Steve, or any other cute little angel for that matter. Please send my love and interests to Meagan. Thank you :)