Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines From Meagan (And Prayer Requests)

The following post is a Valentine's message I received from Meagan. At the end, she speaks of the need to have individuals pray for specific children. (My little boy is Charles!) Meagan lists the ones at the end of her letter that have no one to pray for them. If you would like to select one of these precious babies and lift their names to God, Meagan would be eternally grateful! Let her know at meaganhawley@gmail.com. The little ones are the pictures after the first three photos. BLOGGER will not let me type their names beside the snapshot but they are in the same order, first to last, that Meagan lists them. On behalf of my wonderful niece, THANK YOU!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: