Friday, September 26, 2008

Trend Setter






Today at lunch, they handed out school pictures. We are required to take them for the yearbook and IDs. As always, I barely glanced at mine. They'll end up with all the other years, tossed into my desk drawer in Room 258. I like the above pictures better anyway, taken from those rescued by Scott last month. I hate to brag but please note the first shot. Posing with Grandma Hawley, I make a fashion statement with the turned around baseball hat, inadvertently becoming the standard for the hip hop wardrobe of recent years!
Applicable quote of the day:
"Boys are beyond the range of anybody's sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years."
James Thurber


God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: