Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Back!

Power was restored to Braesridge Apartments this afternoon at roughly 3:00 PM- praise the Lord! Kudos to the wonderful staff at the complex who dealt with a myriad of on site issues while having their own struggles at home. Our apartment site has about five hundred units, many rented to tenants in their eighties, some even in their nineties. We were spared major damage although the picture is of the deck directly below my apartment which was demolished by Ike. I will be, Lord willing, catching up in the next several days. It has been an experience! Thanks to Scott for filling in for me as I dictated over the phone and thanks for all of your prayers. There are many in the Houston area, particularly Galveston, who face a very long road to recovery. A big congratulations to Seth who will wed the lovely Lauren White tomorrow in Amarillo. I hope to have some pictures next week!
God bless,

Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

Family fun said...

good to have you back!