Monday, August 11, 2008

Face Of An Angel













This was one of my favorite children who came in for cleft-palate surgery. The face of an angel- but I bet he can be a handful for his mother! A number of the older children who were examined for the surgery were reluctant to be photographed but usually the smaller ones were comfortable before the camera. Jesus taught in Matthew 18:10, "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." Maybe he was thinking of this little boy.
Applicable quote of the day:
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today."
Stacia Tauscher

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

Susan Jones said...

I would love to know this little one's thoughts!