Sunday, June 22, 2008

In My Absence.......

As you may have gleaned, I will be out of the country for three-and-one-half weeks this summer in July and the early part of August. During the past few summers, Dad-Dave-Scott-Karis filled in for the week I was in Honduras. Since adding China to my itinerary, I have more openings. BLOGGER has added a feature which allows entries to be programmed for publishing which means I don't have to be present or teach someone how to upload devotionals and give them my password! If you would like to write a short article or two, please send it to me in an e-mail. It should be about the length of the ones you find here and preferably have a spiritual application on the topic of your choice. Please, nothing controversial! I do reserve the right to do some editing but I would greatly appreciate your help. So far, three of my fellow Westbury Christian staff members have written articles so I still have room! If you have any questions, please e-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com. THANKS!

No comments: