Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tributes

Today, I am adding entries written by myself and others that have to do with Dad. I hope you like them! As I mentioned before, if you have a memory of Dad (or Mom) that you would like to send, please let me hear from you at steve@hawleybooks.com. I am putting them together for our family. One side note: Scott and I were discussing that so many people when they speak to us about Dad are getting choked up. I am not very emotional as a rule but it means so much to know others consider my folks with that esteem. I am reminded today of one of my favorite quotations:

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Indian Saying

AMEN!

God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1
E-mail me at
steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: