Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Update On Dad

Dad was able to stay awake this morning during worship services after his nodding off last week! (He thinks it had to do with the timing of his meds last Sunday.) He was ecstatic that he found his billfold which he had not been able to find, despite searching the house. It was located....in his Sunday pants! I told him he needs to dress up a little more oftern. He enjoyed explaining to Marilyn, the home health care worker, the intricacies of The Meyers-Briggs Personality Indicator. Dad has been known to surmise everyone's personality type from family pets to Jesus. Many of you know exactly what I'm talking about! I think it is a good sign he was wanting and able to do this. I hope your coming week is good and we thank you for your care and concern!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

www.hawleybooks.com
E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: