Friday, December 28, 2007

Thursday Update On Dad

Thursday was big at the Hawley house. We got Dad's car towed to the shop to estimate the damage. We (Dad, Scott, Karen, myself) met with the lawyer to protect our folks' financially and I found out how little I know about laws regarding the elderly. I have a much clearer view of where they stand now. A representative from a carpet company came and talked to us about re-doing the house before it is sold. Dad bought a new portable telephone with a Best Buy gift card he has had for four years! To end the day, we watched The Bourne Identity- pretty good. Friday is another big day for Dad as both the nurse and therapist visit him. Pray for us to make good decisions for our folks. Thanks for all your prayers and concern!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: