Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Update On Dad

Greetings from St. Louis! After switching flights in Houston due to weather delays, and losing my suitcase, I woke up from a good night of sleep and found Southwest had delivered the bag overnight! Dad is in good spirits and loves being back at home. He relates extremely well to Marilyn, the home health provider. Dad had told me it would be just he and me but apparently the nurses will stay on in shifts until Sunday. Dad is walking and talking better and seems to be regaining his strength. There is snow on the ground in St. Louis- haven't seen that in awhile! I'm going to see Mom this morning and buy her a nice plant, courtesy of Aunt Jerry! Thanks to Don for picking me up at the airport and please be with Jeanette's sister, Linda, who had bypass surgery yesterday in California. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: