Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Update On Dad

I did not get to talk to Dad tonight due to Prospective Student Open House at school but there is news via Sue Simons. Dad was moved back to Surrey Place today from St. Luke's. Apparently, he will have to stay for 4-6 more weeks to take the IV's for his heart problems. They also tested his hearing today; Sue suspects it is due to possible damage from his medication. His move also caused him pain and so he took vicadin. Sue says he is taking it all well but I know he has to be disappointed. Cathy Caputo, the mother of one of my players at Westbury Christian, called Dad and had a great visit. That made my day! Thanks for your prayers and a special thanks to Sue for being there for our folks!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at steve@hawleybooks.com

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

That's good that he gets to move back to Surrey place, and I'm sorry that he's been having more trouble with his heart. Things get better over time I'm sure of it.
God Bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown