Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Update On Dad

Dad was in some back pain but in a good mood. I'm coming in tomorrow so he is looking forward to that as well as Scott's and Dave's families arriving in several days for Thanksgiving. He was happy about the posting of his Thank You video to my students. They are special kids and did a great deal to cheer him up. I appreciate Sue making this possible. I know Dad is very disappointed about not being home yet but he is a trooper. At the risk of redundant, he so much loves phone calls. Two parents of students of mine called him this week and he was so grateful! His number is 314-542-3405. My next update will be from St. Louis, Lord willing. Thanks for your prayers!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

1 comment:

astrosfreak09 said...

I'm happy that he's still keeping his chin up, he sounds strong, probably stronger than I would be in this situation!
God bless
Love ya
Downtown Brown