Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Update On Dad

Thursday was a good day for Dad. His therapy went well. He told me he loves therapy, probably one reason he is making strides. Someone told him today that a stroke on the left side of the brain is worse for some reason than a stroke on the right side. He feels blessed his was on the right. I guess that is a silver lining! Dad mentioned several old friends who called and how much it meant. At the risk of being redundant, please allow me to urge you to consider calling Dad. Every bit of encouragement, I think, makes it easier for him to go home which he is desperately working for. The phone number to his room again is:

314-542-3426

Thanks for all of your prayers and help in Dad's recovery and thanks to all who pray for and visit Mom, as well!
God bless,
Steve
Luke 18:1

E-mail me at Steve@hawleybooks.com

No comments: